About Boston Government Services (BGS)
BGS provides management and technical solutions for government programs. Our objective is to deliver expert services and effective solutions that not only meet our clients’ needs, but also deliver value that truly makes a difference for our clients. We begin with an understanding of the requirements and practices in the federal sector developed through years of experience in complex, secure, and highly regulated environments.
BGS business practices are grounded in integrity, quality, and commitment to our clients, our staff, and our partners. We operate on the principle that "Client Satisfaction is our First Measure of Success".
BGS was established in 2007 to provide support and services attuned to the federal sector. Today, BGS is a “solutions company”, delivering agile, responsive, and innovative solutions that contribute to our clients’ mission success. Our core business lines are key functions that enable the missions of government programs and support government facilities:
- Operational Cyber Security
- Information Technology Solutions
- Nuclear Engineering and Security
- Project and Program Management
These core competencies allow us to support:
- Management of large federal programs and projects
- Complex research and development activities
- Engineering, technical, and security needs in complex, secure, and highly regulated environments
- Custom software development, data management, and business system solutions
- Cyber Security programs across all types of environments (including classified), ICS/SCADA, IoT, cloud, and enterprise/business systems
We are especially effective at integrating multiple functional areas to provide robust solutions to complex challenges.
BGS is an SBA certified 8(a) SDB.