BGS is committed to delivering results that satisfy regulatory requirements, enable efficient operations, and support business/mission objectives with secure and reliable Information Management solutions.
BGS provides innovative IT solutions based on a mature IT service delivery model.
The BGS Information Management objective takes into account the various business and mission strategies across the enterprise and delivers solutions to enhance and enable those strategies.
BGS directly impacts operational performance by delivering effective and sustainable solutions to meet evolving and emerging needs.
BGS enables businesses and agencies to deliver information in a timely, targeted, prioritized, and actionable manner.
Information Management Technology and Services
- System Design, Engineering, and Management
- Business System Integration, Process Improvement, and Automation
- Enterprise Application Development, Implementation and Delivery
- Customized, Intuitive Project Management and Project Controls Software Solutions
- Mobile Application Development
- Infrastructure and Database Architecture, Development, Implementation, Migration, and Maintenance
- Software Quality Assurance (NQA-1), Validation and Verification, Testing and Usability, and Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD)
- Intuitive Integrated Reporting and Data Analysis
- Automated Information Technology (RFID) and Supply Chain Optimization
- Virtualization and Data Center Consolidation
- Network Security, Audits, and Vulnerability Assessments
- Cybersecurity Policies, Procedures, Standards, and Guidelines
- Help Desk and Service Center Operations
- Enterprise Design and Architecture Supporting IT Modernization Efforts
- Cloud Computing and Software as a Service (SaaS)
Application Development -
Legacy Transformation and Cloud Hosting
BGS specializes in application development that transforms mission critical systems and processes using business intelligence. Our solutions enhance performance and are adaptable to evolving requirements.
Each year, the Department of Energy (DOE) spends tens of millions of dollars transporting hazardous and radioactive materials and waste. The DOE EM Program had developed several systems and tools supporting shipment activities and processes. The systems were in various locations across the complex, not easily accessible, costly to maintain, and not providing enterprise-level information for managers.
Working in partnership with DOE EM, BGS successfully updated and consolidated the legacy tools and systems into an enhanced virtualized cloud platform known as ATLAS (Automated Transportation Logistics & Analysis System), an enterprise solution.
Our commitment and execution of IT program assurance provides DOE an enterprise application and processes for transportation management that replaced redundant and less effective systems, while promoting compliance with regulations. Ease-of-access and reliability attract users to this system. DOE is gaining detailed and complex-wide information to support management decisions, while realizing substantial cost savings.