Project Controls and Project Support
Project Controls, Risk, Estimating, and Scheduling
- Project Controls and Risk Management professionals for baseline development, management, and review
- Risk management support, including maintaining risk plans and registers and performing risk analysis and assessment
- Cost estimating, including cost proposals, implementation of tools, development of estimates with the backup for certified cost or pricing guidelines, cost engineering and control, and value engineering
- Scheduling, including implementation of tools and schedule development and maintenance
- Development and maintenance of Project Control Management Systems
- Customized, intuitive project management and project controls software solutions providing streamlined and improved processes, integrated reporting and analysis, and improved flexibility to meet changing business requirements
Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Support
- SMEs in DOE Order 413.3 and ANSI/EIA-748 for EVMS implementation, baseline development, and review
- Support for EVMS: implementation, analysis, and execution
- EVMS reporting and analysis of project and contract work scope
- Baseline Change proposal development and management
- Contract and baseline alignment: development of work scope documents, schedules, risk assessments, and cost estimates
- Project Management and Project Support personnel
- Project Review Teams comprised of industry experts with the in-depth understanding of requirements and best practices
BGS provides project controls expertise including: project controls specialists, estimators, schedulers, EVMS SMEs, proposal managers, technical writers, and risk managers.
BGS project management and project controls professionals are experts in performance-based program planning and establishing EVMS tools for managing cost and schedule baselines.
BGS has SMEs who are current on DOE’s requirements and expectations for implementing DOE Order 413.3, including Critical Decision documentation, baseline development and maintenance, planning, budgeting and scheduling, P6 and Cobra software support, cost estimating, project controls, baseline change requests and contract modifications, EVMS implementation, risk management, variance analyses and monthly reporting, and project controls information systems.
BGS delivers a blend of proven solutions and innovation to help organizations meet performance objectives.
A key corporate strength is our ability to provide highly experienced management and technical personnel to support government projects.
BGS enables Federal Programs and Contractors to deliver information in a timely, targeted, prioritized, and actionable manner.
Examples of recent assignments:
- Providing SMEs for DOE EM Headquarters project review teams conducting baseline, peer, and EVMS reviews at various field sites.
- Conducting independent reviews of DOE prime contractors' integrated EVMS documentation and implementation for compliance to the ANSI/EIA 748C standard.
- Delivering project controls and risk management professionals for baseline development, preparation of DOE Order 413 required documentation, and support to EVMS operation and reviews for several major DOE prime contractors.
- Developing and delivering customized, intuitive project management and project controls software solutions providing streamlined and improved processes, integrated reporting and analysis, and improved flexibility to meet changing business requirements for Fluor B&W Portsmouth