Boston Government Services (BGS) is honored to be named as the recipient of the Knoxville Area Urban League’s 2021 Minority Business Award, which recognizes a minority-owned business that has made an economic, as well as a social impact in the community. The Knoxville Area Urban League, an affiliate of the National Urban League, is dedicated to empowering communities and changing lives, with a mission to enable African Americans, other minority groups, and the underserved to secure economic self-reliance, parity, power, and civil rights.
- BGS Receives Knoxville Area Urban League 2021 Minority Business Award
- Boston Government Services Receives 2021 HIRE Vets Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor
- BGS Celebrates National STEM Day
- BGS Honors Hispanic Heritage Month
- BGS Receives Department of Defense Cybersecurity Authorization