BGS was established in 2007 to support to the federal sector and strive to make a difference for each client. Today, we have grown our capabilities to support a broad array of challenging and important programs in nuclear engineering, cyber security, energy technology, and program management for government and commercial clients. Our vision is to continue to grow and thrive based on our ability to contribute to America’s competitiveness and security. BGS is a trusted partner to federal clients and major commercial firms. BGS business practices are grounded in integrity, quality, and commitment to our clients, our staff, and our partners.
Core Competencies Support
- Complex federal programs and projects from strategy to implementation
- Challenging research and development activities
- Engineering, technology, and security needs in complex, secure, and highly regulated environments
- Sustainable Cyber Security technology solutions and risk-based security services to protect critical infrastructure and information
- Custom software development, data analytics, and business and technology solutions