Boston Government Services, LLC (BGS) is honored to be awarded the 2021 Pinnacle Business Award in the Minority-Owned Business Excellence Award category by the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce. This award recognizes a minority-owned business that has produced...
December 21, 2020 – Boston Government Services, LLC today announced that it has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) ®. The appraisal was performed by Mosaic Technology Group. CMMI is a capability improvement...
For the second year in a row, BGS has earned a spot on the annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
On July 30, 2019, BTP Services, LLC, a BGS, LLC, joint venture with Trinity Engineering Associates, Inc, was awarded a $49.5M 5-year Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Environmental Management...
- Inc. 5000 Honoree: BGS Has Built a Thriving National Government Services Business Based in Oak Ridge
- BGS Sponsors TN Students during COVID-19 School Closures
- Operations and Maintenance Support of the Test and Demonstration Facility (TDF) in Oak Ridge, TN
- BGS-led JV wins the One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Contract
- BGS awarded the Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Number (SIN) under GSA Schedule 70 (IT) Contract
- BGS JV Awarded Technical and Professional Services Contract for UCOR in Oak Ridge, TN
- BGS Awarded Sandia National Lab Contract for Nuclear Safety Basis/ Radiation Protection Support
- BGS awarded Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) contract for detailed design and construction of gas capture system
- BGS ranked on Inc. Magazine 5000 list
- BGS-led JV wins Consolidated Technical Support Services (CTSS) contract