For the second year in a row, BGS has earned a spot on the annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
On July 30, 2019, BTP Services, LLC, a BGS, LLC, joint venture with Trinity Engineering Associates, Inc, was awarded a $49.5M 5-year Indefinite-Delivery Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Environmental Management...
Inc. 5000 Honoree: BGS Has Built a Thriving National Government Services Business Based in Oak Ridge
Boston Government Services earned ranking on the Inc. 5000 annual list of fastest-growing companies.
BGS is excited to provide sponsor support to East Tennessee PBS and the Tennessee Department of Education to provide daily instructional content for Tennessee students during COVID-19 school closures.
- Operations and Maintenance Support of the Test and Demonstration Facility (TDF) in Oak Ridge, TN
- BGS-led JV wins the One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Contract
- BGS awarded the Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Number (SIN) under GSA Schedule 70 (IT) Contract
- BGS JV Awarded Technical and Professional Services Contract for UCOR in Oak Ridge, TN
- BGS Awarded Sandia National Lab Contract for Nuclear Safety Basis/ Radiation Protection Support
- BGS awarded Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) contract for detailed design and construction of gas capture system
- BGS ranked on Inc. Magazine 5000 list
- BGS-led JV wins Consolidated Technical Support Services (CTSS) contract
- BGS begins transition of Mission Oriented Technical Support (MOTS)
- BGS providing Infrastructure Solutions and Support Services to Consolidated Nuclear Security, LLC